Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture??? This little group was taking up the whole sidewalk as people were trying to hurry into the concert before it started.

The stage. We thought it was supposed to be a big spider, but apparently it is a spaceship. We are at the Cardinal's stadium in Glendale.

Black-Eyed Peas opened for U2. Not exactly the same genre of music, or too interesting to the majority of the crowd (70% of which were older than me). Half of their songs were lame, and the other half that I actually knew were kinda fun.

The stars of the show. We got some pretty good video with our new HD video camera, and the sound actually turned out pretty decent as well. Once we figure out how to convert it to a format to post online, we will give you a sneak peak.

I did enjoy the show, but I think I would have enjoyed it much more had I not been 6 months pregnant. My feet were seriously tired from standing up, and dude in front of me refused to sit in his seat that he paid top dollar to have. The show also did not get over until 11:30 at night. I could hardly keep my eyes open the last hour. Then it took us an hour and a half to get home, which made for a very tired pregnant lady that had to be to work by 7 am the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment