Actually, we took the pic a little late too, cuz I was already 32 weeks here. Each week brings a little more swelling. It's definitely annoying now. I can't really fit in much but flip-flops anymore. It's a good thing we live in AZ I guess. Luckily I'm still sleeping well, and really don't wake up much throughout the night. Other than the swelling, I'm only mildly uncomfortable, so I don't mind waiting a few more weeks. I am ready to start shedding these extra pounds though.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Really late baby update
Considering that I am just a few days shy of 8 months now, my 7 month picture is a little late. But here it is... (Does this excuse me from posting an 8 month picture? Each one gets a little more painful to post).

Actually, we took the pic a little late too, cuz I was already 32 weeks here. Each week brings a little more swelling. It's definitely annoying now. I can't really fit in much but flip-flops anymore. It's a good thing we live in AZ I guess. Luckily I'm still sleeping well, and really don't wake up much throughout the night. Other than the swelling, I'm only mildly uncomfortable, so I don't mind waiting a few more weeks. I am ready to start shedding these extra pounds though.
Actually, we took the pic a little late too, cuz I was already 32 weeks here. Each week brings a little more swelling. It's definitely annoying now. I can't really fit in much but flip-flops anymore. It's a good thing we live in AZ I guess. Luckily I'm still sleeping well, and really don't wake up much throughout the night. Other than the swelling, I'm only mildly uncomfortable, so I don't mind waiting a few more weeks. I am ready to start shedding these extra pounds though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry you are absolutely adorable! The swelling will go away in time, but I do agree it's no fun.
Post a Comment