Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter

I always see all these fun holiday decorating or kid’s activity ideas on blogs and Pinterest. I always think I’m going to do these things, then all of the sudden the holiday has come and passed, and we have done nothing exciting. I use the excuse that Shayla still doesn’t really know what’s going on. I have to be better from here on out because she’s starting to figure it out. The only thing I’m good at is buying toys when they’re on sale. I’m pretty sure I’m stocked up for Christmas already. :)

Anyway, I put up no Easter decorations, and we didn’t dye any eggs, but we did do the family picnic and Easter egg hunt. They had a big blow up bouncer, and Shayla could have stayed in there for hours.

She enjoyed the Easter egg hunt, although with each egg, she kept wanting to stop and get the candy before moving on to the next one.

Charlotte and Shayla getting ready to start100_4511

Gathering eggs100_4513 100_4514 

Stopping to eat some candy100_45162012-04-07 Reed family Easter egg hunt 007 100_4517 

Here she is picking up candy that fell on the ground and feeding it to her cousin Charlotte.100_45182012-04-07 Reed family Easter egg hunt 011

The loot on Easter morning. Our Easter Bunny doesn’t bring candy because we always have something sweet around here anyway, we don’t need to be bringing anymore in. Easton’s didn’t fit in his basket, but I don’t think he minded.100_4521

Is this little guy handsome or what? I think he was pretty happy about the Easter Bunny’s visit.100_4523 100_4524

Shayla just wanted to get down to business. Unfortunately we had to eat breakfast and get ready for church. She was not happy about that.100_4526

Later that evening, I tried to get pictures of both of them with their bunny ears on, but as you can see I was not so successful. I think my dad may have got a better one. I may add it later.100_4530 100_4531 100_4532 100_4533

No comments: