These are also Easton’s 9 month pics. We took these in a Pistachio Grove and it happened to rain quite a bit the day before, so it was a little bit tricky trying to sit on the couch without sinking. Speaking of the couch, she told me that she had a vintage yellow couch that we could use if it matched. Well, it wasn’t quite what I pictured. David thought it was hideous, but I didn’t really want to say anything to her about it.
Family Photos:
Shayla:
She is saying “Cheese!” in this picture. My girl definitely has a lisp.
Easton: a little bummed because I didn’t feel like we got any that were the “one.” You know, the one perfect one that stays on the family picture wall for a long time. They’re all just okay. The ones that he has a good smile in are the ones where he is with someone else.
This is what I was talking about in the last post about him putting his arms up in the air when he thinks he’s all that. I have to admit, it’s pretty darn cute.
He loves to play his xylophone.
We just love this little guy. He really is a mother’s dream. Happy all the time, except when big sister is torturing him. He takes two consistent 2 hour naps and sleeps 12 or so hours a night. He hasn’t really acted too interested in walking, although he stands up holding onto things all the time. Whenever we practice walking with him, he just wants to sit down. He did finally get the hang of the toy walker yesterday, and was doing quite well with it. Before, it would always go faster than he could move his little legs, and now he’s starting to get better control.
When I took him in for his 9 month appointment, he was 75% for height, and under 0% for weight. He’s just a scrawny little guy. He had only gained 2 oz in three months. He’s always been a pretty good eater, so the Dr. figured it was probably genetic, but he wanted me to bring him back a month later to make sure he was still gaining weight. Well, I took him back today and my little man porked up. He gained just a little over 2 lbs. Doc’s not worried anymore. :) We’ve been letting him eat more at meals, and he has definitely got to the point where he’ll let us know if he’s not done yet.
I just can’t believe how he and Shayla are such complete opposites of each other. Not only are their features totally different, but Shayla was shorter and much chubbier than Easton (not to mention that she had a whole lot more hair). We’ll keep ‘em both. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment