- Roll over from her back to her stomach (mostly to the left, but occasionally to the right). We're trying to teach her how to roll from her stomach to her back. She gets angry when she rolls on her stomach and can't figure out how to get back.
- Laughing. This probably happened between 3-4 months. I have it written down somewhere, but I don't really want to look it up. :)
- Jumping. We bought her a jumperoo and she loves it. She especially loves to show off when she knows we are looking.
- Squealing. She has become much more talkative and has discovered her "squealing" voice. Most of the time it is happy. :)
- Ponytails. Her hair is long enough that I can do the little ponytails on the top of her head. Her squirming usually makes them a little skewompous (sp?), but a Mama tries. She's got this cowlick that makes some of her hair stand straight up.
4-1-2010
6-9-2010
This is supposed to be a picture of her first "ponytail," but you can't see it. She had just woken from a nap too, so she's got sleepy face.
No comments:
Post a Comment