Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shayla's First Swim

For our big Memorial Day celebration: David added some new sprinklers to the front yard. I exercised, did some laundry and straightened up the house, and for our big celebration we took a dip in the pool for the first time this summer. It was so much fun to see Shayla play in the water. She gasped a little as we initially got in the water (but so did David), but once she got used to it she had a lot of fun splashing around. Occasionally she would get a little over-zealous and would get her mouth in the water or splash in her face and that would make her cry.

Here is some video of her first swim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15WcJ0WPZr0

All decked out:



Having fun!



I think she looks a lot like David here...


I promise to get more pictures of the last month up soon...

No comments: