Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dat Funny

A couple cute little things about Shayla before I forget:
  • Lately she thinks everything is funny. She does the really forced fake laugh and says “dat funny!”
  • She also has started adding the phrase “Evey day” after many sentences. I was drying her off after her bath the other day. I was telling her that she had a body like Heavenly Father and Jesus (because they had talked about that in nursery on Sunday…but I never mentioned nursery). Then she says to me…”Go new-swey evey day!” Nope. Just Sunday. Then today before her nap she asked me to sing the “Give Oh Give” song. After singing it, she says “Give Oh Give Evey day.” Not sure where she picked up on that particular phrase, but it makes me laugh. (ETA: I was reading her the Tangled book, and it uses the phrase "every day" in it. That book has been a favorite of hers, so maybe that's where she picked it up?)
  • Another thing she did today at naptime. We were reading a counting book. So then she started counting my eyes, ears, etc. She looked at her window, and says “Two windows!” I said, “No, you only have one window in your room.” Her response: “Nother window. Where’d it go?” This happened several times. She was convinced there were supposed to be two windows in her room.
And a cute picture just because:
2012-02-05 Easton's blessing 70

No comments: